Manufacturing Engineering Lead
ARGO Products Company (www.argoproducts.com), a St. Louis, MO based low cost value-add custom manufacturer of complex metal products using combined CNC Wire Formed, Stamped, Robotic Welded, and Assembled Solutions, is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Lead with manufacturing & maintenance experience to drive process and continuous improvement initiatives to support the operational needs and cost productivity goals of the company. This position reports to the Senior ARGO Vice-President of Operations & Engineering and provides excellent salary, bonuses and benefits.
Successful candidate must possess:
- A bachelor of science degree in engineering field (mechanical or industrial engineering preferred)
- At least 5-10 years of manufacturing / operations experience with metal fabrication background
- Experience working with/in job shop environment
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated set-up reduction, process flow and standard work documentation skills
- Demonstrated preventative maintenance skills & program management
- Demonstrated project and resource planning skills including vendor & contractor management
- Ability to assist maintenance in mechanical & electrical troubleshooting with "hands-on" involvement
Excellent salary, bonuses and benefits
To apply, please submit resume to:
Mail: Argo Products Company
3500 Goodfellow Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63120