Supply Chain Inventory Management
Argo Products Company drives continuous improvement beyond designing and producing excellent product for customers. Argo reduces cost by optimizing its supply chain and inventory management between customers and approved suppliers.
In short, the clear objective and deliverable at Argo is to achieve correct inventory levels and responsive shipments at the right price point throughout the product life cycle.
Argo does this by:
- Establishing strategic partnerships with suppliers and customers.
- Effective communication between all facets of the supply chain.
- Correct incoming inspection and approval processes for all raw materials.
- Leveraging both the in-house 45,000 square foot inventory space and the space at our suppliers.
- Pre-shipment quality assurance and validation of all finished product.
- Synchronization of technologies and logistics with our processes and customers.
- Utilization of world class Safety Stock, Kanban, and Just-In-Time (JIT) programs.
- Seamlessly managing on-hand inventory, inventory turns, and established inventory policies.
- Providing excellent responsiveness to planned or unplanned demand.