Argo Products Company is committed to provide quality products to our customers, as demonstrated by our Quality Policy:
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Be the preferred provider
- Continual improvement
- Comply with ISO 9001 requirements
We have embraced ISO 9001 standards as guidelines for establishing and improving our Quality Management System.
We recognize customers’ expectations include more than just the items that are shipped. From initial prototypes through mass production, we strive to provide our customers with products and service that meet their needs. We do this by building quality into our systems and processes.
We build quality into our processes in several ways.
- When new products are being planned, we begin by ensuring a thorough understanding of our customer’s requirements, through close communication with our customer.
- We not only seek understanding of technical product specifications, but also how the product is used (Form – Fit – Function).
- We develop our manufacturing plans utilizing a preventative action approach to eliminate nonconformances before they happen.
- We place Quality Gates at appropriate points in our production processes, to ensure the processes are carried out as planned and to ensure customer requirements are met.
As an example of our quality commitment, below is an abbreviated diagram of our product review and document control processes: